Welcome to $7 Dollar Books Affiliate Information Page!
Thank You for considering promoting our eBooks.
I have only One (1) rule and it is Not Negotiable. I will not tolerate SPAM. As an affiliate of $7 Dollar Books I expect you to adhere to any and all rules regarding SPAM. Anyone caught spamming will have there user_id blocked immediately and will forfeit any un-paid commissions.
How To Earn Commission:
$7 Dollar Books utilizes Jon Leger’s $7 Secrets script in order to handle the sale and delivery of all the ebooks on this site. For affiliates this makes it very easy to get started. There are no signups and nothing to remember. In order to promote any eBook on this site and earn a commission, simply follow the instructions below:
WARNING: You cannot purchase from your own affiliate link. PayPal will not allow this.
There’s nothing to join or sign-up for. Simply use this link:
http://7dollarbooks.com/[IMPORTANT – YOU MUST ADD SUBFOLDER OF BOOK YOUR PROMOTING]?e=YourPayPal@EmailAddress.com
Replacing, of course, YourPayPal@EmailAddress.com with your own PayPal email address.
*IMPORTANT – YOU MUST ADD SUBFOLDER OF BOOK YOUR PROMOTING – The easiest way to do this is to browse to the eBook you want to promote and then copy the subfolder.
Example: I want to promote the eBook ‘Mobile Marketing Money’.
- Open a browser window.
- Browse to www.7dollarbooks.com
- Find or search for Mobile Marketing Money
- Scroll down to Click on the [Download Now] image.
- The url in your browsers address bar should now look like this: http://7dollarbooks.com/mobilemarketingmoney/
- Copy this entire URL adding ?e=YourPayPal@EmailAddress.com to the end of it.
- Shorten this unique URL using www.bit.ly or your favorite URL shortening service.
- Promote your shortened URL in any way you choose. DO NOT SPAM! Send it out to your Twitter followers, email it to subscribers, write a classified ad, build a Squidoo Lens about it, write and distribute articles including your shortened link in the resource box… ideas are endless.
NOTICE: To promote these products, you MUST have a BUSINESS PayPal account–not a personal account–and you MUST turn off auto-return in your PayPal Profile settings. To do this:
- Login to PayPal
- Click the Profile tab
- Under the ‘Seller Preferences’ list, click ‘Website Payment Preferences’
- Set ‘Auto Return for Website Payments’ to OFF
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Save’.
Failing to disable auto-return will cause you and the vendor a lot of grief when people are not properly forwarded to their download page after purchase.
If you have any questions please submit a ticket to http://askjosephmurray.com