Have you ever stopped to think for a minute what it would be like to become lost in the woods and have no one to rely on but your own skills and wits?
Do you have the necessary skills to survive in any situation? Would you fall victim to the wrath of nature as so many people do each year? Or, would you press on and be a survivor?
- Could you build a shelter?
- Could you start a fire?
- Could you gather your own food?
- Do you know how to make water safe to drink?
- Do you know how to use every resource available around you to help you survive?
If You Said No To Any Of These Questions Then You Are In Danger And You Should Defiantly Keep Reading This Important Message!
Today, many people in the world are so caught up in their everyday lives that they never think about learning survivor skills and what the consequences could be if they ever became lost in the woods.
For the most part we are too busy to find the time or just too reliant on all the state of the art navigational gadgets available. Others think it just simply won’t happen to them.
I am here to tell you first hand it CAN happen to you!
With the treat of terrorist attacks, natural disasters, and more and more people getting lost in the wilderness each year, it’s imperative you have the information for surviving on your own for days, weeks, and even months on end.
So, since this is a serious subject we are on I am sure you want to make sure you’re getting accurate and useful information from someone who really knows their stuff. Let me explain why you should listen to me.
“I Have 25 Years Of Experience In Outdoor Primitive And Survivor Skills And Now I’m Going Teach You How To Survive Too!”
Introducing… Surviving The Wild Outdoors
Just take a look at what is all covered inside Surviving The Wild Outdoors…
- Learn what everyone should have in a backpack to be prepared for anything.
- Get easy-to-follow instructions on creating a quick and easy shelter to protect you from the elements of nature.
- Find out what you need to do before you go on any camping or hunting trip.
- What you should first do the moment you realize that you’re lost.
- Learn how to create a fire safely and easily.
- Discover how to make the same fishing traps natives used for years.
- Can I eat this bug? Find out what bugs to look for in the event food is scarce.
- Want to find your directions. I will show you how to find them with sticks and rocks.
- Learn to make figure four deadfall traps.
- Get advice from a pro on setting up your site.
- Find out how to get the attention of search parties in several ways.
- Plants are plentiful in the wilderness, but not all are safe to eat. I’ve included a list plants commonly found that you can eat.
- Get information on where you can find additional survival resources on the web.
- Learn how you can pay for survival training camps all over the U.S and the world.
- Receive basic and easy-to-understand diagrams and checklists for your survival.
That’s a lot of information packed into Surviving The Wild Outdoors!
=> OR <=
- Outdoor Survival Guide – SiamURL.com – Outdoor Survival Guidebook offers you with the important survival data to help you defeat the most frequently encountered outside risks. This manual offers practical, step-by-stage instruction so you can put into action the …
- A FREE Kiwi Contest for an Outdoor Survival Kit | Illinois Outdoors – By Don Dziedzina, November 14, 2011 at 9:04 pm. A FREE Kiwi Contest for an Outdoor Survival Kit. Below is a post that was made a while back where a contest was run and the winner would get a free Kiwi Outdoor Survival Kit. Well the …
- Outdoor Survival Welcome to the Escape – Outdoor Survival. Whether you fish, hunt, camp, hike, climb, or spend any length of time outside you should have some survival knowledge and gear. With the help of survival expert Peter Kummerfeldt, Colorado Parks and …
- Outdoor Survival Clothes » Blog Archive » Best Knives of 2012 … – Outdoor Survival Clothes. Outdoorsurvivalclothes.com can help you find the best survival clothes on the planet. Home; Survival Forum · Bear Grylls · Gear Reviews · Survival Accessories · Survival Backpacks · Survival Knives …
- Outdoor Survival Clothes » Blog Archive » Bear Grylls Ultimate Multi … – This is a heavy duty spring loaded multi-tool from the Bear Grylls line of outdoor survival tools and knives from Gerber Gear. This tool boasts “Twelve stainless steel, weather-resistant components” and “Patented Safe.T.Plus …