Get Instant Access To 25 Step-By-Step WordPress Video Tutorials On How To Start and Run Your Own Blog For Fun or Profit!
Simply Watch And Follow The Videos To Get Your Blog Up And Running In No Time!
Have you ever wanted to start your own blog but didn’t know how to?
What if you had your own blog where you can post your latest news, promotions, videos, photos, start surveys and more?
How much would that mean to you?
Blogging is also a great way to make money online.
You simply post about your topic, readers will start reading and commenting, you’ll start to attract more and more readers in turn, you’ll be able to make money from ads that you put up on your blog
Blogging Is Easy!
Once you’ve found a topic to start blogging about, it’s just a matter of posting it to your WordPress blog.
What can you post about?
That’s Easy! You can blog about almost anything!
- A list of top links or resources that you recommend
- How to’s and tutorials
- Reviews of products and/or services
- Case studies
- Frequently Asked Questions
- You can even use your blog to survey your readers and gain insightful feedback
- and so much more! You can pretty much rant about anything since it’s YOUR blog!
But What is WordPress And How Does it Work?
That’s why I’ve put together a complete pack of WordPress video tutorials which you can follow step-by-step to get it up in no time!
Introducing: Easy WP Videos!
Step-By-Step WordPress Video Tutorial To Start and Run Your Very Own Blog!
What Do You Get In This Package?
In essence, you’re going to get 25 easy-to-follow, step-by-step WordPress video tutorials on how to start and run your very own blog.
Here’s a list of videos you’ll be getting:
- How to get webhosting so you can store your web pages and images online
- How to register a domain name. Every blogger needs their own .com!
- How to setup nameservers to point to your domain name to your webhost
- How to install WordPress. Installing only takes 3 minutes!
- How to access your WordPress blog as an administrator
- How to customize your WordPress dashboard
- How to configure Permalinks to make your blog more search engine friendly
- How to update WordPress to the latest version
- How to configure Akismet to prevent comment spam
- How to create a new blog post
- How to create new pages
- How to create and manage categories
- How to add and edit links
- How to add and edit users
- How to format a blog post
- How to add images to your blog post or page
- How to change your WordPress theme to give it a new look
- How to install plug-ins
- How to use widgets
- How to add a ‘Contact’ form
- How to backup your blog
- How to create & use custom menus
- How to track your blog and gain insightful analytics
- What to blog about?
- How to install and configure All In One SEO Pack
Does that sound amazing or what?
You can start downloading this entire package within minutes from now!
-> Or <-